If you live outside North America or plan to travel abroad, use this portable "step-down" voltage converter to safely operate your North American appliances under 50 watts in select overseas countries. For use with European-style "Type C" 2-pin round blade outlets commonly found in most European countries (excluding United Kingdom and Ireland), Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.
- 1 x Voltage Converter For Europe (Excluding UK and Ireland)
- Allows for the use of North American appliances in select overseas countries
- Designed for appliances operating at less than 50 watts
- Converts 220V-240V electricity to 110V-120V
- For use with European-style "Type C" 2-pin round blade outlets
- Offers the convenience of fuse protection for added safety
- Compact size for easy travel
What Does It Do?
This step-down voltage converter is designed for those wishing to use their North American appliances overseas.
Who Is It For?
- Overseas residents
- Frequent travelers
How Does It Work?
The step-down voltage converter is inserted into the overseas power outlet and the appliance is inserted into the front of the converter. The voltage converter will then "step-down" the overseas power output which is typically 220 Volts-240 Volts, to a level that your 110-120 Volt North American appliance can handle. Failing to use the correct voltage converter while overseas, may cause irreversable damage to your appliance.