Deluxe Universal World Travel Voltage Converter Kit
Live outside North America? Traveling abroad? Unsure which voltage converter to buy? This kit covers it all! If you live outside North America or plan to travel abroad, this universal "step-down" voltage converter set inlcudes 5 different adpaters allowing you to safely operate your 110-120 volt North American appliances in virtually any part of the world, including Australia and New Zealand. Simply plug the the voltage converter unit into the back of the appropriate outlet adapater and insert into the foreign electricity source.
- 1 x Universal Step-Down Voltage Converter Unit (converts 220-240 volt electricity to 110-120 volt)
- 1 x Protective Hard Shell Travel Case
- 1 x American "Type A" 2-prong flat blade plug adapter
- 1 x European "Type C" 2-pin round blade plug adapter
- 1 x British "Type G" 3-prong flat blade plug adapter
- 1 x French "Type E" 2-pin round blade plug adapter
- 1 x Australian "Type I" 2-prong flat angled blade
- Allows for worldwide use of North American appliances
- Features a 50 watt / 1600 watt switch may be toggled according to appliance type
- Includes five covenient adapter plugs designed for international use
- Converts 220V-240V electricity to 110V/120V
- Offers fuse protection for added safety
- Easy to travel with and compact
This universal voltage converter is compatible with the following:
|American "Type A" 2-prong flat blade||North America, Central America, Japan and the Caribbean|
|European "Type C" 2-pin round blade||European countries, Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean (excludes United Kingdom and Ireland)|
|British "Type G" 3-prong flat blade||United Kingdom, Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Africa|
|French "Type E" 2-pin round blade||France, Belgium, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia|
|Australian "Type I" 2-prong flat angled blade||Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Fiji and China|
This voltage converter allows you to safely operate your North American appliances overseas by protecting against damage caused due to international voltage incompatibility issues.
This step-down voltage converter is designed for those wishing to use their North American appliances overseas.
- Overseas residents
- Frequent travelers
The step-down voltage converter unit is inserted into the back of the appropriate plug adapter. The voltage coverter and plug adapter are then plugged into the overseas power outlet and the appliance is inserted into the front of the converter. The voltage converter will then "step-down" the overseas voltage which is typically 220 Volts-240 Volts, to a level that your 110-120 Volt North American appliance can handle. Failing to operate an American appliance without a compatible voltage converter while overseas, may cause irreversable damage to your appliance.