Portable Professional Facial Steamer
Facial steaming has gone digital! This latest generation high-tech professional-grade portable face steamer features a compact table-top design, all-digital controls, an automatic digital treatment timer, independent antibacterial ozone functionality as well as the option to add relaxing aromatherapy! Ideal for home use and in professional treatment rooms. Facial steaming is considered by many estheticians to be a crucial step in the skin care process and is commonly used to prepare the skin to take maximum advantage of subsequent facial treatment applications. This sophisticated facial steamer is used to help maintain clearer, softer more luminous-looking skin at the spa or in the comfort of one's own home and takes only minutes per treatment!
- Professional Portable Facial Steamer
- Steamer Arm Extension
- Instruction Guide
- One Year Warranty
- Recommended for licensed professionals and experienced home users
- Portable, space saving design
- Offers convenient all-digital controls and automatic treatment timer
- Independent ozone switch for effective anti-bacterial treatment
- Provides a strong, steady stream of vapor
- Take only minutes to reach optimal steam-ready temperature
- Easy-to-fill water reservoir eliminates beaker removal and spills
- Includes a convenient reservoir for adding optional aromatherapy
- Rotating steam arm can be extended for maximum comfort and targeted treatment
- Features an automatic safety switch to prevent coil burn out
- Offers the same facial steamer technology as found in spas and salons
What Does It Do?
- Deeply hydrates dry skin
- Renews skin texture and tone
- Reduces acne and decongestion
- Unclogs and refines large pores
- Enhances skin care product penetration
- Prepares skin for further treatment technologies
- Provides a relaxing experience
Infuses Dry Skin With Lost Moisture
Facial steamer treatment infuses parched, aging skin with much needed moisture by opening up your pores and stimulating much needed oil production. This process returns your skin to a normal state once again by creating necessary lubrication and hydration. The fine mist vapor softens dead skin cells and increases circulation resulting in smooth, supple, more evenly toned skin.
Deeply Cleanses Congested Skin
Those with acne-prone and/or oily skin will greatly benefit from the deep cleansing, detoxifying action of facial steaming. The process softens dead skin cells, opens up the pores and flushes out acne-causing toxins and debris. The result is a cleaner, fresher, more youthful looking complexion.
Prepares Skin For Subsequent Treatment
The effectiveness of your favorite creams, serums and lotions will vastly improve with facial steamer treatment. Most skin care products simply sit on top of the skin. The deep cleansing action of the fine vapor mist generated by this Professional Portable Facial Steamer unclogs the pores and makes your skin more receptive to applied topicals, by driving them much deeper below the skin's surface. Facial steaming will also properly prepare your skin to take maximum advantage of any additional skin care treatments or technologies.
How Often Do I Use It?
- Recommended treatment time: 3-15 minutes per day
- Recommended treatment frequency: 1-2 times/week (or as needed)
Who Is It For?
Offering all skin types a multitude of healthy benefits, this in-home system is intended for those looking for spa-quality facial steamer treatment without incurring the time and expense involved in visiting a spa or salon.
- Age 20-40's
- Licensed professionals
- Experienced home users
- All skin types, genders and ethnicities
How Does It Work?
Extendable Rotating Steam Arm Offers Targeted Treatment
Distilled water is heated within the steamer unit to produce a fine misty vapor. The vapor is then received by the skin via an adjustable, rotating steam arm which allows for accurate placement. As a general rule, oily and congested skin types should position the steam arm closer to the skin and those with sensitive skin should position the steam arm further away.
||Distance From Steamer
|Oily or Acne Prone
|Sensitive or Dry
The system features an aromatherapy reservoir allowing you to personalize your treatment through the addition of soothing and relaxing essential oils.
Antibacterial “Ozone” Mode
The steamer features an optional "ozone" function which provides additional purification, detoxification and healing benefits. When Ozone mode is selected, the steam first passes over a self-contained ultraviolet light within the facial steamer which then produces an anti-bacterial atomized mist. Any germs or bacteria which may be present in the water vapor within the unit are effectively killed, allowing for a cleaner, germ-free treatment environment. The ozonated mist also helps cleanse the skin of harmful bacteria and promotes healing.
||Height (13.5"), Arm Length (16"), Base (9.5" D x 7.5"W)