Jellen® Organic Conductive Facial Gel
Fortified With Nutritious, Skin-Quenching Ingredients!
100% paraben-free and non-irritating, this professional conductive facial toning gel optimizes the effectiveness of ultrasonic, galvanic (for use during "pre-treatment" and "treatment" phases), radio frequency and microcurrent facial toning treatments by ensuring a smooth transmission of electrical and sound wave activity to the skin and providing an immediate lifting and firming effect following each application. Containing beneficial ingredients that improve overall skin tone, rehydrate, restore elasticity, and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this all-natural refreshing gel is the ideal alternative to other harsh conductive gels containing undesirable ingredients that can actually harm the skin and is safe for all skin types.
- 1 x Jellen® Organic Conductive Facial Gel (available in 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 oz sizes)
- For use with ultrasonic, microcurrent, galvanic and radio frequency devices and equipment
- Improves electrical and sound wave transmission to the skin
- An Organic, paraben-free, gluten-free, water-soluble formulation
- A natural alternative to other harsh, skin irritating conductive gels
- Gentle formula suitable for all skin types including sensitive
- May be used alone during treatment or over facial serums or creams
- Provides immediate lifting and firming effect
- Smooth, non-sticky texture provides improved glide
- Provides lasting moisture during treatment
- Designed for both face and body use
- Used by professionals in spas and salons
- Also available in convenient 16 oz & 32 oz professional back bar sizes
What Does It Do?
Improves the Appearance of Aging Skin
Highly recommended by spa and salon professionals, Jellen Organic Conductive Facial Gel promotes smoother, younger looking skin by replenishing lost moisture and plumping up the skin. When used in conjunction with your facial machine, the gel helps tighten and tone your skin leaving it feeling instantly rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity, firmness and overall skin tone
- Re-balances, normalizes and hydrates dry skin
Provides an Immediate Lifting Effect
Special skin toning ingredients penetrate the skin to immediately tighten and tone slackened areas. The gel may also be used as a luxurious facial mask to de-stress the face for a bright, youthful glow.
Facilitates the Transmission of Facial Machine Current
The viscosity of Jellen® Organic Conductive Facial Gel is formulated to allow for a smooth and even glide over the skin during facial machine treatment and to maximize the transmission of the applied sound wave or electrical current to the skin.
How Does It Work?
This refreshing, water soluble gel is designed to optimize electrical and sound wave conductivity to the skin. Plain water, oil or any oil-based creams or lotions do not contain conductive ionic properties and are not compatible with such treatments. Damage may occur to your equipment or device if applied to the skin without using the correct conductive medium, or any conductive medium at all.
Jellen Organic Conductive Facial Gel contains a host of skin nourishing actives that are “pushed” into the skin during the facial treatment process to hydrate and promote cellular regeneration. A key ingredient is DMAE which when applied topically, triggers a response in the muscles of the face and has been shown to increase tissue renewal, create a firmer facial tone with less sagging, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. A noticeable difference can be seen within 20 minutes of application. DMAE has become very popular as a result of Dr. Nicholas Perricone, M.D.'s best selling book, "The Wrinkle Cure." Aloe Vera and Vitamin B5 have been shown to stimulate cellular growth and tissue repair and offers deep moisturizing properties. Witch Hazel provides immediate anti-inflammatory benefits and promotes healing.
For facial machine application, apply directly to skin or equipment treatment head. Drying gel may be reactivated with water. Wipe away excess gel with a soft damp cloth following treatment or leave on overnight as a luxurious facial mask to combat puffy eyes, sagging skin and dark eye circles. This conductivity gel may also be used in place of other galvanic gels during the "pre-treatment" phase (desincrustation) to soften pores and condition the skin and during the "treatment" phase (iontophoresis) to push beneficial ingredients deep into the skin to assist with hydration and increase cellular metabolism.
Who Is It For?
- Ages 25-60+
- Licensed professionals
- Home users
- All skin types (including sensitive)
- All genders and ethnicities
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Hamamellis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Phenoxyethanol, Dimethlaminoethanol (DMAE Bitartrate), Carbomer, TEA (Triethanolamine), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.