Voltage Converter For United Kingdom, Ireland & Parts of Asia
If you live outside North America or plan to travel abroad, use this portable "step-down" voltage converter to safely operate your North American appliances under 50 watts in select overseas countries. For use with British-style "Type G" 3-prong rectangular blade sockets commonly found in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Africa.
- 1 x Voltage Converter For United Kingdom, Ireland & Parts of Asia
- Allows for the use of North American appliances in select overseas countries
- Designed for appliances operating at less than 50 watts
- Converts 220V-240V electricity to 110V/120V
- For use with British-style "Type G" 3-prong rectangular blade sockets
- Offers the convenience of fuse protection for added safety
- Compact size for easy travel
This voltage converter allows you to safely operate your North American appliances overseas by protecting against damage caused due to international voltage incompatibility issues.
- Overseas residents
- Frequent travelers
The step-down voltage converter is inserted into the overseas power outlet and the appliance is inserted into the front of the converter. The voltage converter will then "step-down" the overseas voltage which is typically 220 Volts-240 Volts, to a level that your 110-120 Volt North American appliance can handle. Failing to operate an American appliance without a compatible voltage converter while overseas, may cause irreversable damage to your appliance.