PaloVia® Skin Renewing Laser Device
The PaloVia® Skin Renewing Laser is the only non-ablative fractional laser that has been clinically proven and FDA-cleared for the at-home treatment of periorbital fine lines and wrinkles. Palomar's patented fractional laser technology has been proven by dermatologists for more than a decade. Now, for the first time ever, this technology has been adapted and perfected for your use at home. Required treatment time is only 3-4 minutes per day with noticeable results in as little as one month!
- PaloVia® Laser Handpiece
- PaloVia® Pre-Treatment Gel
- Elegant Storage Case
- Detailed Instruction Booklet
- One Year Warranty
- Intuitive, handheld design
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Helpful audio and visual cues
- "Smart" sensors work with the PaloVia® Gel to verify skin contact
- Automatic shut-off to help prevent overuse
What Does It Do?
Improves the Condition of Aging Skin
Unlike lotions and creams, which are most effective on the skin’s outer layer, the PaloVia laser works below the surface where wrinkles form. Micro-fine laser light reaches deeply into the skin’s sub-layers, treating the aging support structure. Widely used by skin care professionals in spas, salons and dermatologists, non-ablative fractional laser promotes an improvement in the tone and texture of the skin, in lines and wrinkles, in pigmentary concerns including melasma, and in scars, especially acne and traumatic scars.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes crow’s feet
- Renews skin texture and tone
- Improves traumatic and acne scars
- Fades areas of hyperpigmentation including melasma
How Often Do I Use It?
- Recommended treatment time: 3-4 minutes per day
- Recommended treatment frequency: Daily for the first 30 days, then 2-3 times/week to maintain results
Who Is It For?
The PaloVia is intended for those looking for professional-grade non-ablative fractional laser treatment without incurring the time and expense involved in visiting a spa, salon or medical practitioner. Considering that the average cost of one professional laser treatment is $200-$500 with a series of sessions recommend, the affordable PaloVia will pay for itself after only a few treatments!
- Ages 30-60+
- Home users
- All skin types, genders and ethnicities
How Does It Work?
The PaloVia fractional laser treatment penetrates the top layer of skin into the dermis to create thousands of tiny areas of thermal damage which are invisible to the human eye. This stimulates the body’s natural healing process which sweeps away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds it with fresh, new collagen and elastin. The process is safe and painless and does not cause uncessary down-time.
||8"L x 2"W
||1410 (+/- 20) nm