Blue MD Acne Light Therapy Device
Blue over acne? Blue MD is an easy to use, relaxing and completely "hands-free" home acne light lamp that requires just 20 minutes, 3 times per week. It features a proprietary bulb system that produces specific wavelengths of powerful blue and red light that have been shown in studies to effectively target and kill the bacteria that causes acne and heal existing blemishes, all without the use of skin damaging UVA and UVB rays or harsh topicals. The flexible lamp head may be easily adjusted for optimal comfort. May be used to treat the entire body including the chest, back and more!
- Blue MD Acne Light Therapy Device
- Protective Eye Goggles
- Instruction Guide
- One Year Warranty
- Relaxing, safe, easy to use and 100% hands-free
- Custom bulb system combines blue and red wavelenghts
- Offers fully adjustable lamp head for optimal comfort
- Suitable for full body treatment including face, chest and back
- Extra large treatment head speeds treatment time
- Does not produce skin damaging UV rays
- A fast, gentle, natural approach to clearer skin
What Does It Do?
The Blue MD system will work at different rates for each individual, with the average user seeing results within 3-4 weeks of recommend use. In addition to acne clarification, consistent use of blue light therapy also helps decrease the amount of oil and sebum produced by you skin, and has been shown to shrink the pore size of some individuals.
- Clears existing acne and prevents future breakouts
- Reduces oil and shrinks enlarged pores
- Does not cause excess dryness or redness
How Often Do I Use It?
- Recommended treatment time: 20 minutes per day
- Recommended treatment frequency: 3x per week
Who Is It For?
The Blue MD is a home use acne light therapy device intended for those seeking the same dermatologist-grade blue light treatment found at your dermatologist's office, at a fraction of the cost!
- Ages 20-50's
- Teens (with adult supervision)
- Home users
- All skin types, genders and ethnicities
How Does It Work?
Blue MD uses a proprietary, custom-manufactured bulb system that emits the precise spectrum of light needed to kill harmful acne causing bacteria. These bacteria cannot survive for more than a few minutes when exposed to the correct wavelengths of light, provided the light is of high enough intensity. The light causes the bacteria to die, which in turn shrinks the pimples, pustules, and cysts on your skin. Several ground-breaking studies recently conducted by medical groups in the United States and Europe have found that narrow-band, high-intensity light in the red and blue 420 nm and 660 nm wavelength range offers a safe, gentle and effective approach to treating mild to moderate inflammatory acne in as little as a few sessions of treatment.
|Dimensions: ||12"H x 4"W x 6"D |
|Weight: ||3.5 lbs |
|Power: ||n/a |
|Current: ||n/a |
|Wavelengths: ||Blue: 420 nm |
Red: 660 nm