How often and how long should I use the system?
The system may be used daily. Total treatment time should not exceed 5-7 minutes per day for the facial area. Sensitive skin types should limit treatment time to no more than 5 minutes per day. Treatment of general body area including arms, legs, buttocks, thighs and stomach should not exceed 10 minutes per day.
How long will it take to see results?
Everyone’s skin varies, but most people feel and see a difference in about 3-4 weeks. Because of differences in skin conditions, some people will see the benefits almost immediately and others will need more treatments. Because treatments are progressive, we recommend regular usage for at least 8 consecutive weeks, for best results. As is true with any holistic, in-home skin rejuvenation system, results are cumulative and can vary by individual skin type and concern. Each treatment builds upon the last.
Is ultrasonic skin care treatment safe?
Ultrasonic skin care treatment is considered a safe, easy and gentle skin rejuvenation technology however please review our recommended precautions.
Why can’t I hear the device when switched on?
The sound waves produced by your device resonate well above our hearing level and move too quickly for our nerve endings to register. As such, this high frequency vibration is often not readily visible or felt. You can test the invisible ultrasonic wave action by placing a small droplet of water directly on the device's silver treatment head. When the device is switched on, you should immediately notice vibration-like patterns forming on water. This means that your system is working as it should!
Can I combine ultrasonic therapy with other treatments?
Yes. The system may be used alone or in conjunction with other skin care treatments and technologies. Many skin care professionals combine ultrasonic facial treatment with other procedures.
Will Ultrasonic facial therapy hurt?
No. Unlike other invasive, ablative (skin harming) treatments, ultrasonic skin care treatment is very safe. Clients report no discomfort or pain associated with treatment.
What is the warranty period?
The warranty period starts 1 year from the date you receive the product.
The Jellen Ultrasonic Face and Body Toning System includes detailed usage instructions per desired treatment area. As a general guideline:
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry your skin prior to treatment. The elimination of dead skin cells is the first step in any effective facial treatment program!
- Apply a generous amount of Jellen® Organic Ultrasonic Conductive Facial Gel (included with purchase) directly to the face of your silver ultrasonic treatment head.
- Plug device into power supply, switch on and select desired face, eyes or body treatment mode and then select desired ultrasonic frequency mode.
- Your ultrasonic wand will now begin to very quietly “click” as it begins its gentle, warming, rejuvenating sound wave action. Continuously glide the silver ultrasonic treatment head back and forth over your skin in a slow, vertical fashion. Specific treatment times and guidelines based on skin type and treatment area are outlined in detail within the included usage guide.
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use if you have a pacemaker or medical condition
- Keep silver treatment head in contact with skin at all times during treatment
- Do not use internally
- Avoid using near the center throat area (thyroid)
The Jellen® Ultrasonic Face and Body Toner is warranted with normal use in accordance with the guided instructions, against original defects in function for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. Warranty service may be obtained by returning the appliance to us, shipping prepaid, along with original proof of purchase and a check for $20.00 USD to cover return postage and handling costs. The Warranty does not cover mechanical or cosmetic damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, or improper voltage use.