DPL® Nuve Light Therapy Device (New 2014 System)
An all-time best-seller in our light therapy category! The DPL Nuve is a hand-held light therapy device used for both skin rejuvenation and the treatment of pain. Designed to treat virtually all areas of the body, the DPL Nuve offers innovative technology similar to the professional-grade DPL® Light Therapy full panel system with the added convenience of improved portability - a perfect choice for those limited on space or frequent travellers that do not want to miss a single DPL treatment! The DPL Nuve offers a completely safe, relaxing and totally painless intensive rejuvenating experience using intense light energy to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin to improve the signs of aging while also providing quick pain relief for sore muscles and joints.
- NEW 2014 DPL® Nuve Light Therapy Device
- Soft Travel Pouch
- Treatment Guide
- Worldwide AC Power Adapter (110-240 Volts)
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- For the treatment of wrinkles, acne and pain management
- Offers medical-grade technology based on NASA® study specifications
- New EXTRA LARGE treatment head
- Contains (4) 660nm red spectrum LEDs and (68) 880nm infrared LEDs
- Designed for full body use
- LED’s are designed to last many years with normal use
- Built-in automatic timer to signal treatment completion
- Does not generate harmful heat or skin damaging UV light rays
What Does It Do?
Improves the Condition of Aging Skin
Widely used by skin care professionals in spas, salons and medical offices, red LED light therapy reverses and improves visible signs of aging by stimulating deep cellular regeneration. It also helps heal redness and inflammation associated with acne blemishes, leaving the skin refreshed, toned and clear.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes crow’s feet
- Heals red and inflamed blemishes
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Repairs sun-damaged skin
- Lightens freckles and age spots
- Reduces pore size
- Alleviates redness and flushing
- Fades areas of bruising
Enhances The Effectiveness of Your Skin Care Products
Extensive clinical research has proven that combining red light therapy with the specially formulated peptide preparations such as DPS Deep Penetrating Serum can dramatically enhance wrinkle reduction and lead to an exceptional improvement in sagging skin, hyperpigmentation, skin texture, and tone. By helping them penetrate deeper below the surface of the skin, the DPL Nuve system can also enhance the performance of your current skin care products.
Provides Quick Relief of Muscle and Sore Joint Pain
The over-the-counter DPL Nuve Light Therapy Device is also FDA-cleared to heal bruising and relieve pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation associated with sore muscles, sprains and arthritic conditions.
Offers Post-Surgical Deep Healing Benefits
Intensive procedures such as reconstructive and plastic surgery, Botox and Restylane injections, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, etc. can result in undesirable post-treatment discomfort. The DPL Nuve’s powerful red light output and proprietary design expedites tissue repair resulting in shortened healing times and pain minimization.
How Often Do I Use It?
- Recommended treatment time: 18 minutes per day (2x 9 minute treatments)
- Recommended treatment frequency: Daily for first 30-60 days, then 2-3 times/week to maintain results
Who Is It For?
The DPL Nuve is intended for those looking for professional-grade phototherapy treatment without incurring the time and expense involved in visiting a spa, salon or medical practitioner. Considering that the average cost of one red light therapy treatment is $100 with a series of 5-10 sessions recommend several times a year, the very affordable DPL Nuve will pay for itself after only a few treatments!
- Ages 25-60+
- Home users
- All skin types, genders and ethnicities
How Does It Work?
Red and Infrared Light Promotes Cellular Repair and Deep Healing
The DPL Nuve uses medical-grade 660 nm red spectrum technology and deep healing 880 nm infrared spectrum pulsed LED light energy to absorb deep into the skin, stimulating cellular regeneration, fibroblasts and new collagen production for wrinkle reduction, sun-damage reversal and expedited healing following surgical procedures. It also activates endorphin production and blocks pain-transmitting chemicals to relive pain and discomfort associated with sports injuries.
||100V - 240V, 50/60 Hz
||660 nm red spectrum LEDs (4 total)
880 nm infrared LEDs (68 total)