DPL™ Deep Penetrating Peptide Serum
Enhance your light therapy treatment! Packed with valuable skin cell repairing peptides, this clinically proven professional-grade light driven serum is one of the leading skin care topicals that we recommend our clients use with the DPL® and reVive® Light Therapy systems. May also be used with other light-based skin rejuvenation devices.
- 1 x DPL™ Deep Penetrating Peptide Serum 1 oz
- For use with all facial light therapy equipment and devices
- A light-driven formulation that enhances results
- May be used alone or during treatment
- Designed for both face and neck
What Does It Do?
Extensive clinical research has proven that combining light therapy treatment with unique peptide preparations such as Deep Penetrating Peptide Serum can dramatically enhance wrinkle reduction and exceptionally improve sagging skin, hyperpigmentation and overall skin texture / tone. Peptides have the ability to send messages and unlock the codes to a variety of skin processes, meaning a small dose of a peptide would offer a potentially dramatic impact on our skin's biological activity. The scientific community has been researching peptides for close to 50 years, while the cosmetics industry began focusing on these tiny building blocks of protein about a decade ago with the belief that these cell messengers would offer a wide range of promising applications. Peptides are showing promise in a variety of applications including collagen stimulation, anti-inflammation, skin brightening, muscle relaxation and even eyelash enhancement.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity, firmness and overall skin tone
- Re-balances, normalizes and hydrates
- Corrects hyperpigmentation and sun damage
Apply directly to skin prior to light therapy treatment.
Who Is It For?
- Ages 20-60+
- Licensed professionals
- Home users
- All skin types, genders and ethnicities
Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Oligo Pentapeptide, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Hyaluronic Acid.